GGUK - The UK Horse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum

A friendly forum where you can share and discuss all your equine interests

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy or not???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:00 pm

So.....prob not next year but hopefully the year after i will be taking Chancey to some VHS shows. Now, in the past i have used a hunter bridle with a plain browband due to the fact our showing classes have been more....hunter style! I am now wondering whether to go down the 'fancy' route for the veteran classes?? But im not sure Neutral scratch Need help deciding Wink

I dont know whether he will look 'gay' in a fancy browband being a big strapping fella, but then i wont be competing in Hunter Classes, Veteran is different, isnt it??

Should i go for this (plain hunter):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or this (fancy show):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dont know whether the judge will look at him as a 'normal' veteran horse or more a retired hunter!?! Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://gguk.help-out.net
RachaelC

RachaelC

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:21 am

I'd probably say the plain one, as he's a nice well-built lad. I think for veteran classes you should show them in the same tack as when they were out on the circuit, am I right?
And I personally think he'd look far more handsome in a plain bridle Wink
Back to top Go down
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah i think your right Racael and im glad someone has helped me out. I think he'd look a bit 'ponsy' in a fancy browband, they are more for light hacks and ponies i think.

Cheers hun Wink
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

I really like both but the plain one would prob look smart on chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Plain I think would look best as it is truer to his type.
Back to top Go down
RachaelC

RachaelC

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:10 pm

C&C wrote:
Yeah i think your right Racael and im glad someone has helped me out. I think he'd look a bit 'ponsy' in a fancy browband, they are more for light hacks and ponies i think.

Cheers hun Wink

No worries! Make sure you get plenty of pictures of him out showing in his nice new bridle for us Wink
Back to top Go down
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Will do hun, will be a while though, prob not for another year as have to get a lorry first!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fancy or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy or not???   Fancy or not??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy or not???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum :: COMPETITION CORNER :: Showing-
Jump to: