GGUK - The UK Horse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum

A friendly forum where you can share and discuss all your equine interests

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What IS going on with the weather

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Humphys mum
Humphys mum

What IS going on with the weather Empty
PostSubject: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 pm

What on earth IS going on with the weather Question

A couple of weeks ago it was freezing cold and we were all putting the heating on.

Today it was over 20 degrees and is t.shirt weather.

Humphy was clipped and I put a full neck duvet on him thinking he would be cold. 10mins later it is off because the poor boy is sweating like he is in a sauna, resorted to lightweight stable rug. Don't want him to get cold when it cools down over night.

The weekend is due to be around 22 degrees in Warwickshire. sunny Hopefully it will be so that I can give Humphy a nice bath and get a good ride in.

Let's hope the weather stays like this for awhile. After the dodgy weather we have had recently it would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smedleyequestrian.co.uk
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Chance has been coming in for the past 2/3 months so am not to worried bout the night weather, BUT, i completrely agree Trace, WTF is goin on??? Neutral

It was cold here a few weeks back and we put the heating on and like you said, yesterday and today have been near on 20 degrees. I put chance out yesterday naked it was so warm. I have turned him out this avo with a mediumweight standard neck, considering i have just whipped off the rest of his coat!!
Back to top Go down
http://gguk.help-out.net
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 pm

TBH I want it to go cold again, as for the first time Cappy is actually growing a thickish coat, I think it is because it was so cold last year, and I don't want hi, losing it. So bring on the cold for me. Laughing Laughing

Not as cold as last year though.
Rosie x
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:42 am

The weather has been verrrry bizarrre poor demi went all fluffy and now shes too warm!!!!
Back to top Go down
Humphys mum
Humphys mum

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Well the hot 22 degree temperature forecast for yesterday did not materialise and it was infact cold and very windy.

Fortunately I had put Humphy out in a full neck lightweight so although he was not boiling he was warm.

Did not get round to the bathing for obvious reasons.

Today looks quite nice, however, there is still a cold wind so not sure about bathing today. Will see later when I get to the yard.

It is just getting harder and harder to predict what the weather is going to do.

Oh well, shouldn't really complain at all. It is October and really it is quite nice for the time of year...... Don't think anybody wants to go back to the rubbish weather we had last year!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smedleyequestrian.co.uk
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Yesterday was pretty grey and miserable although no rain, it looked like it was gonna be the same today going by the looks of it this morning when we got up but it turned out really lovely and we had a great time at Brean beach with the dogs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gguk.help-out.net
Emily
Emily

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Today was reallly nice didnt warm up til late lunch time tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What IS going on with the weather   What IS going on with the weather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What IS going on with the weather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum :: MEMBERS MOMENTS :: Off Topic-
Jump to: