GGUK - The UK Horse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum

A friendly forum where you can share and discuss all your equine interests

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone use wood pellet bedding?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bracken

Bracken

Anyone use wood pellet bedding? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use wood pellet bedding?   Anyone use wood pellet bedding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:22 am

I have just bought some wood pellet bedding for this winter.

Straw is scarce and pricey, shavings drive me mad because they blow everywhere, I like Beddown excell but can get hold of any. So I have decided, in the interests of economy and necessity, to try wood pellets.

Has anyone used these? Any tips?

Anyway if they don't work out I have a lifetime supply of cat litter.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use wood pellet bedding?   Anyone use wood pellet bedding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:25 am

I was thinking about trying the whitehorse bedding pellets for this winter as the straw we are being supplied is Mouldy Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use wood pellet bedding?   Anyone use wood pellet bedding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 pm

I've gone for Liverpool Wood pellets, Em. Ordered Tuesday night, arrived Friday.

Came delivered on a pallet, the best thing is they take up so little space. I'll let you know how we get on.

If you go for the White Horse ones I'll be interested to see how you find them, I think they were similar on price.
Back to top Go down
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use wood pellet bedding?   Anyone use wood pellet bedding? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:20 pm

I havnt used these before and dont know anyone who has, let us know what they are like Pip Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gguk.help-out.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use wood pellet bedding?   Anyone use wood pellet bedding? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone use wood pellet bedding?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum :: EQUINE HEALTH & PRODUCTS :: Equine Products-
Jump to: