GGUK - The UK Horse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum

A friendly forum where you can share and discuss all your equine interests

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a super horsey fun filled weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Emily

a super horsey fun filled weekend Empty
PostSubject: a super horsey fun filled weekend   a super horsey fun filled weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 am

I think this weekend is probably the best weekend I've had in a long time, Saturday I had an amazing lesson of demi she's coming on so much at the moment, my instructor and i have a great relationship and she adores demi and demi really likes her too which i think really helps. My riding has improved so much with my lessons with kathy. Then this morning I went up to the yard at 7.30 and had a lovely hack with demi and Pete and his horse P from my yard. We went early to avoid lots of traffic and demi was a total super star, even when P was cantering along side us she happily stayed in trot, and didnt try and race..

Then later today i went for a ride on an ex polo pony called Daffodil, she only stopped being a polo pony three weeks ago and she was very different from anything else ive riden, this was on a horsey day out I'd purchased for me and my friend emma for her birthday, she got to ride a gawjus ex eventer, as we were stuck with a few beginers we didnt get to canter out on the hack (we rode in there school first, and had a canter. It was meant to be a lesson for thirty mins and they just let me and em's do what we liked while they taught the beginers lol) I let emma ride demi this afternoon as she really wanted to have a canter in a open space, emma's very privaledged only her and one other person has riden my girly girl. hehe

A what made it even nicer the weather was awesome for riding today! Smile

How was everyone else's weekend? xxx
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: a super horsey fun filled weekend   a super horsey fun filled weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Sounds great Emily, mine was very busy. We took Lex to Uni in York. Then spent Sunday all day marking! Spent about half hour with the horses! Luckily they also have Elizabeth.

Demi is a sweetheart, what breed is she? I know you've had her a while but I think I missed when you bought her.

Rosie x
Back to top Go down
Emily
Emily

PostSubject: Re: a super horsey fun filled weekend   a super horsey fun filled weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Demi is a TB x Trekhener sp Smile i love her sooo much she's been the best medicine for me. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a super horsey fun filled weekend   a super horsey fun filled weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a super horsey fun filled weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum :: MEMBERS MOMENTS :: Horsey Banter-
Jump to: