GGUK - The UK Horse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum

A friendly forum where you can share and discuss all your equine interests

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Empty
PostSubject: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

The Puissance is on the TV, Sky sports 4 anyone else watching?
Rosie x
Back to top Go down
C&C
Administrator
Administrator
C&C

PostSubject: Re: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 am

No, we havnt got Sky Sports Sad
Back to top Go down
http://gguk.help-out.net
Emily
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 am

No sky either! Sad
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

PostSubject: Re: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah I watched it Rosie. Ladina B is such a mare. affraid But boy can she jump!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am

It is bad really that one of the biggest shows in equestrian world is not shown on terrestrial tv.
Ellen Wittaker and Tina Fletcher shared the 1st prize, it was excellent this year, much made up for last year, which was rubbish.

Hopefully it'll be on line for everyone who could not see it on tv.

I love Ladina B ashe is such a fantastic jumper and she has character, which I adore in a horse.
Rosie x
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

PostSubject: Re: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 am

I agree Rosie, I was surprised that it was only on a pay channel. Such a shame, showjumping used to be such a mainstream sport. Even the World Equestrian games was only on the red button. Different matter if it's flipping football. Sad

It was a great comp, go girls!!

Yeah I love Ladina too she just loves what she does, Ellen rides her so quietly too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?   Puissance on TV, anyone else watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puissance on TV, anyone else watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GGUK - The UK Horse Forum :: MEMBERS MOMENTS :: Horsey Banter-
Jump to: